Marcia N Newby-Goodman, MD CAQSM
Dr. Newby-Goodman received her undergraduate degree from University of Georgia in 2010. While at the University of Georgia, she was on the gymnastics team at which time they won 3 NCAA National Championships and 1 SEC (Southeast Conference) Championship. She then attended medical school at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and graduated co-valedictorian in 2015.
Her Family Medicine Residency was completed in Daytona Beach, FL at Halifax Family Medicine residency in 2018. She then completed her sports medicine fellowship at the University of North Carolina in 2019. Dr. Newby-Goodman has an interest in female athletes but looks forward to taking care of athletes and active people of all ages.
- University of Georgia - Undergraduate Class of 2010
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - Medical School Class of 2015
- Halifax Family Medicine - Residency 2018
- University of North Carolina - Sports Medicine Fellowship 2019
- VA State Medical License - 2019-2022
- VT State Medical License - 2019
- NC State Medical License - 2018-2020
- FL State Medical License - 2016-2019
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine & Sports Medicine
Back to top